Dare to dream


I was once told by one of my friends, "If you want your goals to be achieved, the very first step is you must start by write and read your goals everyday". Since I just restart blogging, thus I 
I would like to write my personal goals in my life that I think they are almost impossible to be achieved. But yeah, people say, DREAM BIG! 
Before hand, I would like to quote my very best friend, Hazlin. She told, "If your dreams do not scare you, they are not big enough". She used to remind me with this quote whenever i feel down or in lazy mood to study. She goods in motivate people guys. Need a person that can give advise that can make you feel that you have been knocked by 200 km/h train? She is the best place to go 😆😆😆
Without any delay, let's started with...
 I wish to have my degree in TESL shorter than the actual duration ( currently I am still in foundation )

 I wish after I have my degree, i would like to continue my master and PhD( InsyaAllah) in Europe and would complete them before I reach 30 years old ( Does it make sense?😕)

 I wish to expert in playing piano ( currently I just play keyboard and still learning)

 I wish to expert in archery. I often play archery but it still need to be improved ( please pray for me to join main campus in Gombak after I graduate my foundation. Lots of my lecturers recommended me to join archery club there. I wish I could do so. AMEEENNNN)

 I wish I can learn and expert in horse riding ( So envy with my friend, she attends horse riding class every weekend)

 I wish I can learn and expert in swimming 

 I wish I can be a good writer and produce my own book (this is my dream since primary school)

 I wish I can learn Mandarin and use it for daily days ( hoping to have a Chinese friends since I was so attracted with them)

 I wish I have no feelings to men and not to fall in love with any of them before I have my degree ( HAHAHA)

 I wish I can be an extrovert where communication and interacting with people become comfortable ( I am an introvert- always wish to be a talkative person)

 I wish people can 'see' me. ( complicated to be explained )

  I wish to be a good driver. What people always relate, driving + woman = reckless 😞



Actually these are 1/4 wishes and dreams. Let's keep the rest as secret 😁

People can dream. 
They should dream!
Their thoughts, their minds
Are their right
They can have this, They can have that
But everything begins with the first step
Dream and work your dream! 

No comments:

 

Copyright 2013 © CHN
for http://littledaies-port.blogspot.com/